Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Dharmaisms

It's almost the end of 2011 so I thought I would share a few Dharmaisms from the past year:

Dharma: Mommy, I need to talk to you.
Me: What about?
Dharma: Apples don't fly
Me: Really?
Dharma: Unless you throw them at someone.
-----
To Guinness (our fosterdog) after he took her apple: “You is being very mean to people and me is people.”
-----
“I sure do like these little dogs, mommy” – while standing in between two adult Dobermans.

 Dharma with Hailey and Yaeger
-----
When Dharma said "When me grow up, me going to be a foster..." I though it was so sweet she wanted to continue to foster dogs after she was grown. Then she said "...and me going to live in a foster home and get a new family and me will be so happy!"
-----
Me: Dharma if you stomp your foot on the floor at me again you'll go to time out...what are you doing?
(She was kicking her foot against her other leg)
Dharma: I'm stomping my foot on my leg.
Me: What? Why?
Dharma: It's not on the floor.
-----
“Mom, I want to say something about my peehole”
“What’s that?”
“It’s my best peehole ever and I love it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment