Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doh!

You may remember Dharma telling the neighbor about the penis pictures I had (which for anyone who missed that post was actually a book we got from the library to discuss birds and bees with our older daughter).  So a few days ago she had to go potty while Rob was in there taking a shower.  She was just suppose to use the washroom, wash her hands, and then come back out.  At some point she decided to peek in the shower and ask Rob why he had a piece of poo hanging off him.  The only part of this I heard was him yelling "Get out of here!"

Tonight Dharma is playing with Play-Doh.  She has been at this a long time.  I went to see what she was making and she had an assortment of things that looked like little blue plugs.  When I asked her what they were she told me they were...yep, you guessed it...penises.

The girl has learned a new word and is using it as much as she can.


No comments:

Post a Comment