Monday, December 19, 2011

Howdy Ho

Dear Salvation Army Bell Ringer at Wal Mart:
I'm sorry Dharma did not like your songs and said they were stupid and that your singing sounds like crap.  I don't know where she hears these things from...must be from her dad.  I'll talk with him about it.



Dear Lady waiting in line at the Wal Mart pharmacy:
You looked like you were in an excruciating amount of pain while you waited patiently for your prescription.  I tried to keep Dharma's attention off of you, but that's not always possible.  I'm sure she did not mean anything when she said you were being a baby by holding your ear with a pained look on your face.  She's usually so much more empathetic.



Dear cashier at the same Wal Mart:
Sorry that you'll now think twice before you ask another three year old what Christmas song they are singing when you don't recognize it again.  I know that yesterday when her dad let her watch the Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo episode of South Park, that he had no idea the song would resurface in your check out lane.  I also do not know where she heard the term "healthy poo".  Again, I'll take the matter up with her father.

Sincerely,
Dharma's Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment