Friday, January 10, 2014

Why can't people fly?

Dharma: Mom.  Why can't people fly?

Me: We don't have feathers.

Dharma: Everything with feathers can't fly.

Me: Birds can fly, birds have feathers, that's all I know.

Dharma:  Penguins are birds and have feathers but they can't fly.

Me: I don't know.  Maybe we're just too heavy to fly then.

Dharma: What about airplanes?

Me: I don't know.

Grandma:  Actually Dharma.... (and she goes into an explanation about birds and people flying).

Dharma:  See mom?  Grandma knows.

Me:  Fine.  Ask Grandma the next time you have a question if she knows everything.

Grandma:  Well, I really only knew about the birds.

About 45 seconds go by with no one talking.  Then...

Dharma: Grandma, I have a question.

Grandma:  Oh no.


VISIT US ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment