Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dressing Room Shenanigans

So we were at the mall.  I was trying on clothes.  Nothing out of the ordinary here.  Dharma is sitting silently on the bench in the dressing room.  Every few seconds she would say something to me, or me to her.  I turned away for a second...ONE second...and I hear her talking.  Not talking loud or clear like she was right next to me though.  I turn and SHE'S GONE!!  The child crawled under the dressing room wall and was in the dressing room next to me carrying on a conversation with the young girl and her mom who were in there. 

"Dharma!!!  Where ARE you?  What are you DO-ING?!  Get back in here!" to her.

"Oh my god, I am SO SORRY."  to them.

She comes crawling back under the wall and I ask her what on earth she was thinking and she says, real nonchalant like this is just normal, average, everyday kind of stuff, "What?  I wanted to make sure they knew they could sit on the little bench."


VISIT DHARMALAND ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment